Price And Quantity
- 1 TONS
- 300 INR
- 300.00 - 750.00 INR
- Aprox 800 G/L Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Ancient Indian Science
- 7 To 8
- Indian Ancient Science
- Due to process based on natural decomposition & fermentation create self-generated microbes, it helps to soluble all micro & macro nutrients and convert in to the available form for all plants.
- Organic Matter Like: Combination of Agriculture waste & Herbs.
A Bio Fertilizer is a substance which contains living microorganisms which, when applied to seeds, plant surfaces, or soil, colonize the rhizosphere or the interior of the plant and promotes growth by increasing the supply or availability of primary nutrients to the host plant. They are micro-organisms which bring about nutrient enrichment of soil by enhancing the availability of nutrients to crops. The micro-organisms which act as bio-fertilizers are bacteria, cyanobacteria (blue green algae) and mycorrhizal fungi. The fertilizers are used to improve the fertility of the land using biological wastes, hence the term. The offered Bio Fertilizer is very effective and useful.
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 100000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- 5 & 25 Ltrs Cans
- Eastern Europe, North America, Asia
- All India
- Our All Products are Organically Approved by Govt.Of India -"APEDA"& "NPOP" Approved Organic Certified Agency "ROCA" - Rajasthan Organic Certification Agency.
407, Aagam Complex, Pratap Kunj Society, Nr. G.B.Shah College, Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380007, India